The Greek Foreign Ministry issued a statement on the explosions that rocked St. Petersburg train station, Monday, expressing its solidarity with the Russian people.
The blast resulted in the death of nine people and the injury of 50. The statement extended its deepest condolences to the families of the victims and wished the injured a speedy recovery. “Shocked by the large death toll of the explosion at the St. Petersburg train station, Greece stands by the side of the Russian people and expresses its sincere condolences to the victims’ families and a wishes a fast recovery to those injured”, the statement read.
- Mitsotakis reiterates his call for elections during prior actions debate
- Greek inflation rate slowed to 1.2 pct in May
- FM Kotzias and UAE counterpart discuss Gulf region on the phone
- PM Tsipras congratulates British Labour party leader Corbyn
- Payroll cost index up 1.0 pct in the first quarter of 2017