Assistant nursing staff at state hospitals have called a four hour work stoppage for Wednesday, starting at 11 am, over professional rights and benefits, according to the Panhellenic Federation of Public Hospital Workers (POEDHN).
The workers will demonstrate outside of the Health Ministry at midday to push their demands, POEDHN added in a statement Tuesday.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans