Four people were injured and taken to Mytilene hospital following fighting that broke out among Arab and African-origin asylum-seekers at the migrant reception and identification centre in Moria, on the island of Lesvos, on Wednesday afternoon.
One man had a broken leg and three more had been hit on the head by rocks in the brawling, which started off as a fight over personal differences and quickly spread, forcing police to intervene.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans