Police have arrested a 49-year-old male at Didymoteicho, close to the Greek Turkish border, for sneaking into country 91 illegal migrants, police said on Saturday.
The man, a Bulgarian national, was driving a vehicle in which the migrants were hidden.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans