Wind velocity will reach 7 on the Beaufort scale.
Partly cloudy in the northern parts of the country with temperatures ranging from 15C to 31C. Mostly fair in the western and eastern parts with temperatures between 16C and 32C. Partly cloudy in the afternoon over the Aegean islands and Crete, 18C-27C.
Mostly fair in Athens, 18C-28C; the same for Thessaloniki, 17C-29C.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans