Buses and trolleys will operate from 9am to 9pm on Wednesday as part of the general strike called by union groups in opposition to ongoing austerity being implemented in Greece.
On Thursday, bus and trolley drivers will stage a 24-hour walk out in protest to cuts to the sector and will demonstrate outside of the Transport Ministry at 11 am.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans