About 70 members of the Rouvikonas anarchist group stormed into the Council of State in central Athens on Monday causing minor damages to the entrance of the building.
According to police sources, the anarchist group broke glass windows and threw paint at the building.
At the time of the attack, the Council of State was meeting on the country’s social insurance system.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans