An earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale shook the region of Lakonia, Peloponnese, early on Thursday, according to the Institute of Geodynamics at the National Observatory of Athens.
The announcement said the tremor struck at 01:30, 173 klm south-west of Athens.
There were no reports of damage.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday