A prosecutor has called for an investigation into the Game of Love show broadcast by television station ANT1 to determine whether any obscenity laws have been violated.
The investigation will look into whether any crimes have been committed by officials at ANT1 or the National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV), that is responsible for the supervising of television programs in Greece.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday