The home of Minister of State Alekos Flambouraris on Strefi Hill in Athens was once again the target of a fire bomb attack in the early hours of Sunday morning, at 4:30.
A group of youths attacked a police platoon permanently stationed outside the minister’s house, which the minister no longer occupies. They threw stones, bottles and fire bombs at police, causing damage to three parked cars, before running away.
Half an hour later, there was another attack by youths against a riot police platoon stationed outside the offices of the PASOK party on Harilaou Trikoupi street, which did not result in injuries or damage.
No arrests were made.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday