Cloudy weather and scattered showers are forecast on Monday in the west and north, especially after the afternoon, with a possibility of early morning mist. Sunny in other parts of the country. Winds variable, ranging from 3-5 Beaufort.
Temperatures between 13C and 27C in the north, 14C to 27C in the west, 15C to 29C along the eastern mainland and Evia, and between 15C and 27C on the islands of the Aegean. Mainly sunny in Attica, with temperatures from 15C to 28C.
Scattered clouds and rain in Thessaloniki, with temperatures ranging from 14C to 26C.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday