Particulate matter (PM10) levels, caused by dust blown over from Africa, will remain high on the island of Crete through Wednesday, authorities warned.
According to the regional public health directorate, the African dust cloud over the island will not disperse before Wednesday, meaning that people with pulmonary issues and heart problems, children, and adults over 65 years of age should avoid intense physical activity in open spaces.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”