Migration Policy Minister Dimitris Vitsas met in Athens on Monday with Turkish Ambassador to Greece Yasar Halit Cevik to discuss migration-related issues and ways to strengthen collaboration between the two countries.
The two men focused on the EU-Turkey agreement on migration flows and discussed current developments following the two years since its implementation.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”