The 2018 Defence Cooperation Programme between Greece and Israel was signed on Friday, in Tel Aviv.
The main actions of the agreement concern joint training in the operation of aircraft and helicopters, as well as joint training of special forces.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”