Scattered clouds and northerly winds are forecast for Monday.
Wind velocity will reach 6 on the Beaufort scale. Scattered clouds in the northern parts of the country with temperatures ranging from 08C to 22C. Scattered clouds in the eastern and western parts with temperatures between 12C and 26C. Scattered clouds and chance of rain in the afternoon over the Aegean islands and Crete, 13C-23C.
Scattered clouds and chance of rain in the afternoon in Athens, 14C-24C. Scattered clouds, possible rain in Thessaloniki, 10C-20C.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”