A 24-year-old Afghan migrant was killed by a passing car in the new port of Patras on Tuesday, police said. The victim tried to cross Akti Drimeon Avenue on his way to a closed factory nearby when he was hit by a car driven by a 20-year-old.
The driver was arrested for manslaughter and Patras traffic police in investigating the incident.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”