The head of the anti-corruption prosecutors Eleni Touloupaki handed over new Novartis data to the Parliament’s preliminary investigative committee.
The prosecutor who is continuing an investigation begun in 2016 into non-political persons and other offenses, forwarded to the parliamentary committee all information submitted by the witness code-named Aikaterini Kelesi, when the latter voluntarily appeared at the Public Prosecutor’s Office this past Friday.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017