Tension is de-escalating in the Aegean after yesterday’s incident when a Turkish patrol boat rammed onto a Greek Coast Guard vessel, causing minor damage.
Coast Guard officials said to the Athens-Macedonian News Agency that two vessels are in the area monitoring the movements of the patrol boat sailing in Turkish territorial waters.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017