Two Russian women wanted on European warrants issued by the Italian authorities were arrested on the island of Corfu.
The two women, aged 43 and 49, are charged with membership in a criminal organisation, distribution of fake documents and human trafficking, among other things, and were sent to the Corfu prosecutor.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case