Two Russian women wanted on European warrants issued by the Italian authorities were arrested on the island of Corfu.
The two women, aged 43 and 49, are charged with membership in a criminal organisation, distribution of fake documents and human trafficking, among other things, and were sent to the Corfu prosecutor.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates