Corruption prosecutors working on the Novartis case of alleged bribes are turning their attention to collecting evidence to support possible charges of money laundering for all suspects involved.
According to judicial sources, the prosecutors have filed dozens of requests for judicial assistance with Switzerland and Cyprus to find information about company bank accounts and so-called feeder accounts of either Novartis or other companies for which there is evidence they were used as vehicles to launder funds directed to bribes.
- Parliament not authorised to hear Novartis case, says lawmakers of Syriza
- Gov’t has brought order to public finances, says Tzanakopoulos
- Migration Min. Vitsas: “I keep an open communications channel with my Turkish counterpart”
- FM Kotzias to meet FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna
- Railway workers suspend Thursday’s work stoppage