Corruption prosecutors working on the Novartis case of alleged bribes are turning their attention to collecting evidence to support possible charges of money laundering for all suspects involved.
According to judicial sources, the prosecutors have filed dozens of requests for judicial assistance with Switzerland and Cyprus to find information about company bank accounts and so-called feeder accounts of either Novartis or other companies for which there is evidence they were used as vehicles to launder funds directed to bribes.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case