The municipality of Rhodes will participate for the first time in the International Tourist Fair “IFT 2018” that will be held in Belgrade on February 22-25.
Greece is the most popular tourist destination for Serbs and the actions of the tourism ministry and other agencies in the country have invigorated tourism flows from Serbia to Greece in recent years.
In 2017, according to official figures, arrivals of tourists from Serbia to Greece exceeded 1.0 million.
The exhibition “IFT 2018” constitutes the largest tourism event in Serbia and the Balkans and attracts a large number of tour operators from the Balkans and Europe.
A total of 1.100 exhibitors from 56 countries will participate in the exhibition while the number of visitors is expected to exceed 60,000.
The municipality of Rhodes will participate in Greek National Tourism Organisation pavilion through the region of southern Aegean.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates