The municipality of Rhodes will participate for the first time in the International Tourist Fair “IFT 2018” that will be held in Belgrade on February 22-25.
Greece is the most popular tourist destination for Serbs and the actions of the tourism ministry and other agencies in the country have invigorated tourism flows from Serbia to Greece in recent years.
In 2017, according to official figures, arrivals of tourists from Serbia to Greece exceeded 1.0 million.
The exhibition “IFT 2018” constitutes the largest tourism event in Serbia and the Balkans and attracts a large number of tour operators from the Balkans and Europe.
A total of 1.100 exhibitors from 56 countries will participate in the exhibition while the number of visitors is expected to exceed 60,000.
The municipality of Rhodes will participate in Greek National Tourism Organisation pavilion through the region of southern Aegean.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case