The Athens tram will suspend service between the Syntagma and the Mouson stops from Saturday, February 24 to Tuesday, March 6 for improvements along the line, authorities announced on Monday.
(The Syntagma stop has been out of commission for works to expand the platform.)
Service between SEF, or the Peace and Friendship Stadium in Faliro, and Asklipeio Hospital in Voula will not be affected.
Passengers will be able to use a special bus line (X6) that will run to and from the Syngrou-Fix metro stop (Nea Smyrni), with stops at the following tram stations:
Achilleos (northbound), Evangeliki Scholi (northbound), Midias-Mykalis (both ways), Agia Paraskevi (both ways), Megalou Alexandrou (both ways), Agias Fotinis (both ways), Egeou (both ways), Baknana (both ways), Neos Kosmos (at the Neos Kosmos metro stop, on Ilia Iliou street, both ways).
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates