Members of the Rouvikonas antiestablishment group were brought in for questioning by the police on Monday after trying to disrupt Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos, who was addressing SYRIZA party members at the Athens Chamber for Commerce and Industry.
The Rouvikonas members barged in the conference room in central Athens, started shouting slogans against the parties, the government and foreclosure auctions, and threw leaflets around.
The event went on despite their presence, with the minister commenting, “Now that the dialogue with the comrades is over, we may continue.”
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case