Police raided the house of a close associate of New Democracy Vice-President Adonis Georgiadis on Saturday, as part of the ongoing investigation into the Novartis bribery case.
According to sources, the raid was ordered by the corruption prosecutor who is handling the case and who will assess any findings. No further information was immediately available on the development.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates