Police raided the house of a close associate of New Democracy Vice-President Adonis Georgiadis on Saturday, as part of the ongoing investigation into the Novartis bribery case.
According to sources, the raid was ordered by the corruption prosecutor who is handling the case and who will assess any findings. No further information was immediately available on the development.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case