A total of 173 migrants and refugees arrived on the northern Aegean islands in the first nine days of February. There were 143 arrivals on Lesvos, 30 on Chios while no arrivals were reported on Samos.
The migration flows remained low in January. According to official figures released on Friday, 1,501 migrants and refugees arrived on the islands in January, 905 of them on Lesvos, 179 on Chios and 420 on Samos.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates