A total of 173 migrants and refugees arrived on the northern Aegean islands in the first nine days of February. There were 143 arrivals on Lesvos, 30 on Chios while no arrivals were reported on Samos.
The migration flows remained low in January. According to official figures released on Friday, 1,501 migrants and refugees arrived on the islands in January, 905 of them on Lesvos, 179 on Chios and 420 on Samos.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case