Head of Prosecutor’s Office Elias Zagoreos ordered on Wednesday an investigation into the death of two pregnant women who delivered in private hospitals, after his office received information that some private maternity hospitals do not follow the proper safety protocols.
These protocols are put in place by hospitals to minimize the risk to women’s lives and safety.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates