Head of Prosecutor’s Office Elias Zagoreos ordered on Wednesday an investigation into the death of two pregnant women who delivered in private hospitals, after his office received information that some private maternity hospitals do not follow the proper safety protocols.
These protocols are put in place by hospitals to minimize the risk to women’s lives and safety.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case