Delays in the arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights were recorded at Macedonia airport in Thessaloniki due to fog that covered the international airport and the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki for a fourth consecutive day.
One flight from Rome landed in Kavala airport instead and will return to the Italian capital via the same airport.
Passengers due to travel through Macedonia airport should contact their airlines or visit the airport’s website skg-airport.gr to find out about any changes in the flights’ schedule.
- Greek wanted on European warrant for drug trafficking arrested in Thessaloniki
- Greek stocks eased lower in moderate trade on the ASE on Wednesday
- Passenger ferry “Nissos Rhodos” returns to Piraeus after engine failure
- Tsipras calls on lawmakers to back inquiry into Novartis as the ‘only honest way’
- Mitsotakis accuses government of interfering with Justice in Novartis case