Delays in the arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights were recorded at Macedonia airport in Thessaloniki due to fog that covered the international airport and the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki for a fourth consecutive day.
One flight from Rome landed in Kavala airport instead and will return to the Italian capital via the same airport.
Passengers due to travel through Macedonia airport should contact their airlines or visit the airport’s website skg-airport.gr to find out about any changes in the flights’ schedule.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017