Delays in the arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights were recorded at Macedonia airport in Thessaloniki due to fog that covered the international airport and the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki for a fourth consecutive day.
One flight from Rome landed in Kavala airport instead and will return to the Italian capital via the same airport.
Passengers due to travel through Macedonia airport should contact their airlines or visit the airport’s website skg-airport.gr to find out about any changes in the flights’ schedule.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability