Delays in the arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights were recorded at Macedonia airport in Thessaloniki due to fog that covered the international airport and the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki for a fourth consecutive day.
One flight from Rome landed in Kavala airport instead and will return to the Italian capital via the same airport.
Passengers due to travel through Macedonia airport should contact their airlines or visit the airport’s website skg-airport.gr to find out about any changes in the flights’ schedule.
- Parliament not authorised to hear Novartis case, says lawmakers of Syriza
- Gov’t has brought order to public finances, says Tzanakopoulos
- Migration Min. Vitsas: “I keep an open communications channel with my Turkish counterpart”
- FM Kotzias to meet FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna
- Railway workers suspend Thursday’s work stoppage