Six TV stations filed bids with the National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV) before the expiry of the deadline on Thursday and applied to participate in a tender for the issue of nationwide broadcasting licences for seven TV stations.
The stations that applied were Skai, Star, Alpha, ANT1, E, and the company “Elliniki Tileoptiki”.
A new invitation for bids is expected to be announced for the remaining licence.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras