Air traffic controllers called a three-hour work stoppage on January 15, the day of the vote on the omnibus bill containing the prior actions required to close Greece’s third program review.
Due to the labour action, no flights to or from Greek airports will take place from 12:00 to 15:00 on the day, while many airlines are expected to change their flight times.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras