Air traffic controllers called a three-hour work stoppage on January 15, the day of the vote on the omnibus bill containing the prior actions required to close Greece’s third program review.
Due to the labour action, no flights to or from Greek airports will take place from 12:00 to 15:00 on the day, while many airlines are expected to change their flight times.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability