Thick fog covered the international airport Macedonia of Thessaloniki for the second consecutive day, resulting in the cancellation of three flights to Athens.
According to the airport’s website, the problem occurred after 08:30 in the morning, as all earlier scheduled flights were carried out normally.
The dense fog also led to the cancellation or postponement of flights to and from Macedonia airport until noon on Tuesday.
Passengers due to travel from or to Macedonia airport should visit the airport’s website for information on changes in the flights schedule (skg-airport.gr).
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability