Thick fog covered the international airport Macedonia of Thessaloniki for the second consecutive day, resulting in the cancellation of three flights to Athens.
According to the airport’s website, the problem occurred after 08:30 in the morning, as all earlier scheduled flights were carried out normally.
The dense fog also led to the cancellation or postponement of flights to and from Macedonia airport until noon on Tuesday.
Passengers due to travel from or to Macedonia airport should visit the airport’s website for information on changes in the flights schedule (skg-airport.gr).
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras