A minor tremor measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale was recorded early Wednesday in the area of Tyrnavos and was felt in the region of Larissa, central Greece.
The tremor’s epicentre was located 25 km northwest of the city of Larissa with depth 5km.
- Parliament not authorised to hear Novartis case, says lawmakers of Syriza
- Gov’t has brought order to public finances, says Tzanakopoulos
- Migration Min. Vitsas: “I keep an open communications channel with my Turkish counterpart”
- FM Kotzias to meet FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna
- Railway workers suspend Thursday’s work stoppage