Greec’s Panhellenic Pharmaceutical Association (PFS) warned on Tuesday of possible labour action against government legislation that will extend and change the opening hours of pharmacies.
“The government, bowing deeply to the demands of the troika, continues the destructive work of its predecessors by ‘regulating’ the opening hours by deregulating it, believing that market laws can be implemented in Health,” the union said in a press release, adding that patients will be the first to “suffer the consequences” of the changes.
- Parliament not authorised to hear Novartis case, says lawmakers of Syriza
- Gov’t has brought order to public finances, says Tzanakopoulos
- Migration Min. Vitsas: “I keep an open communications channel with my Turkish counterpart”
- FM Kotzias to meet FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna
- Railway workers suspend Thursday’s work stoppage