The quorum required in the general meetings of primary trade unions to discuss and decide on a strike will be increased to at least half of union members, according to the provision included in the omnibus bill on Greece’s prior actions tabled in parliament on Tuesday.
- Parliament not authorised to hear Novartis case, says lawmakers of Syriza
- Gov’t has brought order to public finances, says Tzanakopoulos
- Migration Min. Vitsas: “I keep an open communications channel with my Turkish counterpart”
- FM Kotzias to meet FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna
- Railway workers suspend Thursday’s work stoppage