The Tuesday edition of Athens’ dailies at a glance
AVGHI: The time of the agreement
DIMOKRATIA: National suicide
EFIMERIDA TON SYNTAKTON: Waiting for Zaev. The phone call from Skopje expected on Tuesday
ELEFTHEROS TYPOS: He (Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras) signs…Zaev’s memorandum
ETHNOS: Zaev (Zoran, FYROM’s Prime Minister) chose the name that gives the solution.
KATHIMERINI: Towards agreement with “North Macedonia”
RIZOSPASTIS: New looting to the popular income and support measures for the capital
TA NEA: Today the big Yes of No.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans