“A good solution later is better than a bad solution today,” main opposition New Democracy (ND) Shadow Foreign Minister Giorgos Koumoutsakos said on Sunday in an interview with the Athens-Macedonian News Agency (ANA).
He explained that the government is confused and the FYROM prime minister either cannot impose his views or does not want to insist. He also expressed the hope that Greece will not get stuck in a hard situation.
In addition, Koumoutsakos said that the conditions for a solution are now better compared to 2008 when New Democracy was in power.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans