Greece will always play a constructive role in Balkan stability and growth, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said in a tweet on Tuesday, commenting on a phone call with European Council President Donald Tusk on the FYROM name issue.
“I was in contact with (European Council President) Donald Tusk on preparations for the EU-West Balkan summit. Greece will always play a constructive role in Balkan stability, collaboration and growth,” Tsipras said on Twitter.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday