Greeks living abroad are a powerful and useful tool for helping Greece’s economy open up to the global economy, said Deputy Foreign Minister Terens Quick on Wednesday.
“The foreign ministry is steadily working for the opening up of the Greek economy, that will help Greece recover after the exit from the memorandum,” the minister said in a statement.
His comments come as the Foreign Ministry organised on Wednesday an event to present the strategic planning on further developing the Greek economy’s global links.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday