Greece and Albania concluded on Tuesday a second round of talks regarding the outlining of sea borders between the two countries, said the Foreign Ministry.
“The meeting was constructive and held in a positive climate of cooperation,” said the ministry in a statement.
The two countries are holding talks on their sea borders as part of efforts to define an Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) that would allow for hydrocarbon exploration in the area.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday