“The worst service that political leaders can offer is to lead the world into a new cold war,” a government official said after the operation in Syria.
He explained that the attack did not help to the resolution of the Syrian crisis.
The same official cleared out that the Greek government’s stable position is to solve the crisis through diplomatic dialogue and not military operations.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”