Main opposition New Democracy (ND) responsible for issues of Defence Vassilis Kikilias claimed that the government has shown irresponsibility and miscommunication in the matters of foreign policy underlining that the developments in the FYROM issue unfortunately vindicate ND that speaks of secret diplomacy.
Kikilias speaking to radio 24/7 on Monday referred to FYROM Prime Minister Zoran Zaev’s interviews and on the way he rejects the review of his country’s constitution and the erga omnes.
Referring to the conflict in Syria and the refugee issue, Kikilias noted that today we have a resurgence and a general turmoil in a destabilised region adding that we must include the possible increase of the refugee flows and to draw a strategy to protect the tourism and our economy.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”