Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias and a Greek delegation will be meeting with their FYROM counterparts on Thursday at Ohrid, on the shore of Lake Ohrid.
Talks on the name issue between Kotzias and his FYROM counterpart Nikola Dimitrov, and between delegations, are scheduled to begin at 09:00 on Thursday and conclude by 12:00 noon.
Following their meeting, the two ministers will make statements at a joint press conference.
Kotzias and the delegation arrived in FYROM on Wednesday afternoon after an official visit to Serbia.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”