Main opposition New Democracy (ND) spokeswoman Maria Spyraki on Tuesday underlined the need for political change.
“In the last three years [Prime Minister Alexis] Tsipras and [junior coalition partner and ANEL leader Panos] Kammenos are building a new regime of corruption. They are using business either to control the television landscape or to make up for their tragic handling of the Skopje issue,” she stated.
According to Spyraki, this was the reason why “they are unable to clean up either football nor anything else. They are submerged in the mire of corruption themselves and are incapable of implementing the law – and also dangerous, not only for sport but for the country. Political change is the only solution” she concluded.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017