The President of Portugal, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, is paying an official visit to Greece on Tuesday.
At 11:00, he will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
He will then visit the Presidential Palace, where he will be officially welcomed by the Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos. A meeting of the two presidents will follow.
At 13:00, he will meet with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. He will also meet with the President of the Parliament, Nikos Voutsis.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017