The President of Portugal, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, is paying an official visit to Greece on Tuesday.
At 11:00, he will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
He will then visit the Presidential Palace, where he will be officially welcomed by the Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos. A meeting of the two presidents will follow.
At 13:00, he will meet with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. He will also meet with the President of the Parliament, Nikos Voutsis.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates