Main opposition New Democracy (ND) spokesperson Maria Spyraki on Monday lashed out at the goverment over the incidents during the PAOK-AEK match on Sunday night.
“What we are watching in Greek football is yet another proof of the decline and disregard that the SYRIZA-ANEL regime has led the country to,” she underlined.
Spyraki also referred to incidents that offend and harm Greece’s image, adding that New Democracy will “soon restore legality, not only to stadiums but to all areas of public life.”
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans