Main opposition New Democracy (ND) spokesperson Maria Spyraki on Monday lashed out at the goverment over the incidents during the PAOK-AEK match on Sunday night.
“What we are watching in Greek football is yet another proof of the decline and disregard that the SYRIZA-ANEL regime has led the country to,” she underlined.
Spyraki also referred to incidents that offend and harm Greece’s image, adding that New Democracy will “soon restore legality, not only to stadiums but to all areas of public life.”
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017