The leader of the opposition Potami party Stavros Theodorakis clarified that his meeting with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras did not mean that he was joining the present government, in a statement posted on Twitter on Monday.
“I will both meet with Tsipras and not join the government…apart from personal or party political games there is also the country. And events will not wait for us.”
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017