U.S. Ambassador to the Hellenic Republic Geoffrey R. Pyatt is travelling to Ankara from 15 – 16 February 2018 for consultations with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Wess Mitchell and several of his regional counterparts, a U.S. Embassy press release said on Wednesday.
They are to discuss a range of topics, the press release said, “including our ambitious energy agenda, where coordination with Ambassadors from Baku to Belgrade is intrinsic to our strategy.”
The embassy also added that “contrary to press reports, he will not be meeting with Turkish Foreign Affairs Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu.”
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates