Parliament President Nikos Voutsis on Tuesday received the newly appointed Ambassador of Lebanon to Greece Dona Barakat.
Voutsis referred to the relations of friendship and trust between the two countries, adding that “we must continue to work jointly for peace and stability in the region”.
On her part, Barakat referred to the excellent relations between the peoples of the two countries and noted that “we would like this cooperation to continue and strengthen, especially between Lebanon, Cyprus and Greece”.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case