Parliament President Nikos Voutsis on Tuesday received the newly appointed Ambassador of Lebanon to Greece Dona Barakat.
Voutsis referred to the relations of friendship and trust between the two countries, adding that “we must continue to work jointly for peace and stability in the region”.
On her part, Barakat referred to the excellent relations between the peoples of the two countries and noted that “we would like this cooperation to continue and strengthen, especially between Lebanon, Cyprus and Greece”.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates