The Hellenic Bank Association briefed Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos on Tuesday on the improvement of the Greek economy’s key figures, including liquidity, non-performing loans, and the return of the bank sector to normalcy.
At a meeting in the presidential mansion, the members of the board also outlined the developments in the European banking system, and underlined the importance of further strengthening confidence in the Greek economy and banks, for a successful completion of the bailout programme.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case