The Hellenic Bank Association briefed Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos on Tuesday on the improvement of the Greek economy’s key figures, including liquidity, non-performing loans, and the return of the bank sector to normalcy.
At a meeting in the presidential mansion, the members of the board also outlined the developments in the European banking system, and underlined the importance of further strengthening confidence in the Greek economy and banks, for a successful completion of the bailout programme.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates