Judicial authorities should be allowed do their job in investigating the Novartis case of alleged bribes, Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos said on Monday, after a speech at the Athens Chamber for Commerce and Industry where he addressed SYRIZA party members.
The minister said an investigation is underway and no charges have yet been filed against anyone.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday