Judicial authorities should be allowed do their job in investigating the Novartis case of alleged bribes, Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos said on Monday, after a speech at the Athens Chamber for Commerce and Industry where he addressed SYRIZA party members.
The minister said an investigation is underway and no charges have yet been filed against anyone.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case