Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras’ office branded the accusations leveled by main opposition leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis and his spouse Mareva Grabowski against the government as “fantasies”, in a press release issues on Monday night.
The statement read: “Apart from the fantasies of the Mitsotakis couple, we inform them that in the basements of the Maximos Mansion there are no longer an office of their partner, Mr. [Stavros] Papastavrou, nor do any Samsonite wheeled suitcases enter before ending up in some tax haven. The basement tenants.”
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday