Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras’ office branded the accusations leveled by main opposition leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis and his spouse Mareva Grabowski against the government as “fantasies”, in a press release issues on Monday night.
The statement read: “Apart from the fantasies of the Mitsotakis couple, we inform them that in the basements of the Maximos Mansion there are no longer an office of their partner, Mr. [Stavros] Papastavrou, nor do any Samsonite wheeled suitcases enter before ending up in some tax haven. The basement tenants.”
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case